This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
We're sorry, it doesn't look like we can deliver to your address yet. Typically we need 15 or more people in a specific area, and then we can start up a route. Feel like you've got the interest in your area? Give us a call or send us an email using the contact page!
Welcome to the South Mountain Creamery Family! We deliver to your area on .
added to delivery
Pasta Sauce - Pomodoro - 1 quart
- Pomodoro sauce is the thicker, smoother cousin of Marinara sauce.
- Delivered frozen.
- Ingredients: tomatoes, onion, garlic, fennel, olive oil, orange juice, red wine vinegar, chive, basil, thyme, fennel fronds, red wine, baking soda
- How to use:
5 Tips for the Perfect Plate of Pasta
1. Always salt your pasta water – it should be as salty as the Mediterranean!
2. Don’t overcook your pasta. Al dente means “to the tooth” and should neither be soggy nor crunchy.
3. Italians use much less sauce on their pasta than Americans. A little goes a long way.
4. Heat your sauce in a sauté pan and add some pasta cooking water. The starchy water adds body to your finished sauce.
5. Toss cooked pasta in sauce to coat and off the heat add parmigiano cheese.
Hometown Harvest Kitchen, MD